Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Someday

Someday you’ll gonna realize. One day you’ll see through my eyes. But then i won’t even be there. I’ll be happy somewhere. Even if i can’t. I know, You dont really see my worth. You think your the last guy on earth. Well i’ve got news for you. I know i’m not that strong. But it won’t take long. Won’t take long. Coz someday, someone’s gonna love me. The way, i want you to need me. Someday, someone’s gonna take your place. One day i’ll forget about you. You’ll see, i won’t even miss you. Someday, someday. But now, I know you can’t tell. I’m down,and i’m not down anyway. But one day these tears. They will all run dry. I won’t have to cry. Sweet goodbye. Coz someday, someone’s gonna love me. The way, i want you to need me. Someday, someone’s gonna take your place. One day i’ll forget about you. You’ll see, i won’t even miss you. Someday, someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment